- Transparent, extremely flexible deco gel
- Can be mixed with oil paints and paint powder
- Suitable for a variety of applications, e.g. for transferring images from colour or black-and-white copies and drawings, grouting FIMO mosaics or providing a protective coat or seal for FIMO objects
- Plastic bottle of 50 ml, incl. detailed leaflet
Instructions for Use
FIMO liquid is a oven-hardening decorating gel with liquid properties.
It is distinguished by its high transparency and flexibility after hardening. FIMO liquid is the ideal supplement to FIMO modelling clay. Clean used brushes and dirty clothing with thinner.
FIMO liquid is hardened for approx 20 min. at approx. 130°in household baking ovens.
Do not expose hardened material to temperatures exceeding 130°C/265°F!
Store material at room temperature. FIMO must not come into contact with polystyrene, polyvinyl chloride and Styrofoam.
For children over 8 years of age only. For use under adult supervision.
Read the instructions before use, follow them and keep them for reference.
First Aid Information
In case of accidental overheating and inhalation of poisonous gases: Remove person to fresh air and seek immediate medical advice. In case of doubt, seek medical advice without delay. Take the chemical and/or product together with the container with you. In case of injury, always seek medical advice.
Advice for Adult Supervision
Read and follow these instructions, the safety rules and the first aid information and keep them for reference.
Keep younger children under the specified age limit and animals away from the activity area. Store chemical toys out of reach of young children. Wash hands after carrying out activities. Clean all equipment after use. Do not use any equipment that has not been supplied with the set or recommended in the instructions for use. Do not eat, drink or smoke in the activity area.
- Do not place the material in the mouth.
- Do not exceed a temperature of 130°C/265°F or harmful gases may be produced.
- Do not exceed a hardening time of 30 min. The hardening process is not part of the function of the toy and should be carried out by the supervising adult. Use a domestic oven thermometer, e.g. bimetal, to measure the temperature.
- Do not use a glass thermometer.
- Do not use a microwave oven.
Material can be disposed with the normal refuse (household rubbish).